Sunday, May 28, 2006

A life without GirlFriend

I really miss somthing in this world....a world where am travelling alone.. Sun glows Moon Cools, A wounderfull world of sky,water,Nature,Air,Fire.....and Love..!! this six elements recycling this World. but life without Someone who trust us,needs us... !! now i feel sorry why i have not loved any one who cares about me... where i can share all of my world..!! The world looks empty...colourless...fading everycorner....someone pulling me down to universe....no air no water.. no sky... no fire... no peace.. millions of atoms putting pressur on brain...evry time a beam of light crosses my heart and i put 'em into dark.. y like like this...? am i afride of love .. sometimethis question dis-obeys my family rule... am not afried of love .. i din't find my loved one yet ..? is this the answer for not loving ...just satisfying... myself.. !! some responcibilities of family makes us elder thought we are in teen.. !! Limitations of life dosent endure us for a real life...! forget everyhing .. work,porfession,Time,Money...all...!! spend a few minutes and spare for urself...!! everything will be great .. the world will be colour full, full of rainbows all the sky...!!! eNJOY...!

No comments: